After You Place Your Order
We have confidence in our products, and you should too!
At JDS USA, we believe in making things simple. So, here’s a simple explanation of what to expect from our shipping and delivery.
Want an easy to follow guide to receiving your order? Download our Delivery Checklist.
JDS USA shipping options means that you’ll get the service that’s right for you: You can have your order delivered right to your home or project site, and even have the option to save money by picking it up yourself.
Once your order is processed, you’ll receive an itemized shipping invoice that will include both full product names and the number of boxes that will comprise your delivery.
You’ll receive an estimated date of delivery as part of your order confirmation. You’ll then receive a call 24 hours before delivery to schedule a delivery appointment that works for you!
1. Value Delivery
Our lowest cost, most eco-friendly delivery option! "Value Shipping" is a consolidated delivery method. This means that the delivery truck that contains your order, also contains product orders from customers in your area. By using a single truck to make several deliveries in one neighborhood, we are able to reduce the overall cost of shipping and pass the savings on to you! Plus, by reducing the number of trucks on the road, we also reduce our carbon footprint in the process.
2. Curbside Residential Delivery
Our most popular option, designed to meet most home delivery needs. A few things to note:
- The delivery truck will be on the larger side.
- Our goods are typically delivered in trucks around 30 to 50 feet long. If your home doesn’t have a flat, paved space accessible by carrier truck, get in touch with customer service.
- Get Extra Help:
- Home improvement orders tend to be on the larger side: You don’t want to be stuck moving 30+ boxes of flooring or an entire outdoor daybed set by yourself. Have some help on hand!
- Due to the heavy nature of home renovation orders, delivery drivers aren’t insured to offload your products themselves– if you’d like your items to be moved directly inside, call and arrange an inside delivery.
- The driveway area should be paved and readily accessible.
- If the driveway is at a steep incline, inaccessible by a large vehicle, or otherwise obstructed, delivery may take place at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery drivers are people too! They don’t want to damage anyone’s property, so whether it’s curb or driveway is ultimately up to their discretion.
3. What are Liftgate and Non-Liftgate?
Depending on the size and weight of your order, your curbside delivery confirmation will say either “Liftgate” or “Non-Liftgate”.
- Liftgate is a powered lift that can get heavier orders off a truck and directly onto your curb or driveway. You’ll need a flat paved area that is spacious enough for the truck, and for the liftgate to be lowered. Have help ready on the delivery date to bring your materials inside from the curb when your order arrives.
- Non-Liftgate means that the order size isn’t compatible with a truck’s liftgate system. You and anyone helping may have to remove the order from the shipping truck yourselves.
- Either way, if you have any questions prior to your delivery, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! Our logistics experts will get you all the info you need to make the delivery as easy as possible.
4. Inside Delivery
- Whether it’s flooring, deck tiles or mosaic tiles, there’s a good chance your order will be on the heavier side, and you might need some help moving your order boxes from curbside to your home.
- If you’d like the delivery team to assist you by carrying the order directly into your home, Inside Delivery is available for an extra fee.
- For any inside delivery questions or orders, contact your sales rep or customer service prior to delivery.
- If you don’t have anyone to assist you in moving your order from curb or driveway into your home, we strongly recommend Inside Delivery. Give us a call!
Have your own large vehicle? Don’t want us to deliver? No problem! Just select one of our two pick-up options after you place your order.
1. Customer Pick-Up
Some items can be picked up directly from our warehouse, which is a great way to save money if you have a vehicle that can handle heavyweight goods.
Our logistics team will send you an email with information about your pickup. Simply call the warehouse listed and schedule an appointment, and we’ll make sure your order is ready and waiting for you.
Again, many of our home renovation product orders are over 1500lbs. Be absolutely sure your vehicle can handle the weight!
2. Distribution Center Pick-Up
Distribution Center pickup is another delivery option that can save you money. If you have a large vehicle, but your products happen to be at an out-of-area warehouse, we can ship them to a more convenient location at a lower cost.
Ensure you have an appropriately sized vehicle, and we’ll schedule a pick-up appointment.
After You Receive Your Order
Congratulations! You’re on your way to completing your dream home renovations. Before you dive in headfirst, there are a few final things to mention.
- If you have any product issues or questions, make sure to contact us BEFORE you begin installation.
- Note: Installation of a received product is considered a final acceptance of the product, and voids the 30-day money back guarantee.
- Count your boxes
- It seems obvious, but just make sure that the number of boxes you received matches the number on your invoice.
- Open your boxes
- Make sure that you received the correct product, and that it isn’t damaged, warped, or in any way inappropriate for use in your home.
- Damaged Product?
- If your product is in any way damaged, reach out to JDS USA customer service, and we’ll resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- If possible, please include some photos of the damaged materials.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- If there are any issues with your product, you can return it at any time within 30 days. The product must be returned in its entirety and in its original condition.
- We’ll even arrange a pickup of the product at no cost to you!
Of course, if you have any questions about your order, products, delivery, or pickup, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your sales representative or our customer service team – we’re always here to help.
Is Your Order Over 4000 Pounds?
Placing an order that’s over 4000lbs? The above delivery service options may not be your best option, but don’t worry – we still have your back. You may even qualify for a better rate! Call JDS USA's logistics experts, and we’ll work out a Volume Rate shipping quote for you.